- Lowest gasoline prices in five weeks
- Credit markets strong. $25B new corporate debt last week
- Obama's lead over Romney shrinking. (Vitus: Good? DR thinks good, less evil gument. But less gument is what got us all screwed up.)
- Mortgage rate at 3.84% lowest ever
- Troops coming home from Afganistan - peace dividend
- Energy supply, esp natgas, building.
- Millennials could fuel next bull market in housing - soonish
- Household formation on the slight rise
- Stealth positives in transportation - new Panama Colon Container Port.
- Weak middle class possible positive for business. (Vitus: Huge skepticism...)
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich
Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Rosie is -Optimistic-? Yikes
Today he says "there are some constructive developments taking place, over both the near and intermediate term. They are worthy of discussion.":