- Global equity markets are taking it on the chin yet again; the focus today is still on the political showdown in Washington and whether House Speaker Boehner’s revised plan will have enough support among the Democrats in the Senate
- Debt downgrade — good for bonds?
- Everyone seems to believe that durable goods orders were weighed down entirely by aircraft bookings last month. If that’s the case, why was the headline 2.1% slide not anticipated
- How about a little R & R? Recovery and … Recession
- Jobs market deteriorating
- U.S. housing — stuck in the mud
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich