- ISM services jumped to 55.1 from 53.7 last month.
- Car sales for September hit their highest level since the financial crisis.
- ISM manufacturing jumped back above 50.
- Gallup has seen a big surge in economic confidence.
- WSJ/NBC poll has seen a surge in economic confidence.
- UMich Consumer Confidence saw a big jump.
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
More Maybe-No-Recession. What would Rosie say? Stay tuned.
Joe Weisenthal @ Bloomberg: Real quick there's been a notable spatter of good economic news lately.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment