- underinvested portfolio managers playing “catch up” (read: performance anxiety)
- the upside seasonal bias
- low stock valuations [Vitus - Rosenberg disagrees]
- improving economic trends
- still depressed sentiment readings
- the knowledge that we have now entered the best performing six months of the year for stocks
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich
Monday, November 21, 2011
Reasons to think that the market will grind higher into early 2012
Barry Ritholtz and Jeff Saut sort of agree that the reasons for going up, v down, in next month or three (assuming Europe does not self-destruct) are: