- George W. Bush is sworn in on January 20th, but his first budget does not take effect until October 1, 2001:
- 10/1/2001: Bush starting deficit – $5.8 trillion
- 9/30/2009: Bush ending deficit – $11.9 trillion
- Bush debt contribution: $6.1 trillion
- Barack H. Obama is sworn in on January 20th, but his first budget does not take effect until October 1, 2009:
- 10/1/2009: Obama starting deficit – $11.9 trillion
- 9/30/2011: Obama ending deficit – $14.8 trillion
- Obama debt contribution: $2.9 trillion
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich
Thursday, October 20, 2011
Useful to keep in mind. [Ritholtz]