- Risk appetite is back on to kick off the week, much of Asia was down substantially overnight; gold continues its relentless climb; talk of another round of QE today is not only helping the equity market out but the commodity-based currencies are firming
- De-risking is the new mantra
- Opportunity in high-yield? The high-yield bond market has sold off dramatically in the last six weeks as investors throw out the baby with the bathwater
- The bond-bullion barbell still working
- Employment weakness intact
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich