- Lack of progress over the U.S. debt ceiling and intensifying contagion concerns in Europe have triggered a further flight-to-safety; equity markets are in the red pretty well across the board
- Market remains manic: All the talk is about the U.S. market piercing the 200-day moving average
- How can there not be a QE3? (Bill: Given Friday's job report)
- Raw food a secular theme
- U.S. real estate trends: The apartment space had been in great shape but with more foreclosed homes to come on the market, the number of units competing for rentals is bound to intensify and dampen the rent potential
- The euro is a great short
- Will inventories end up killing the recovery: Sometimes there can be too much of a good thing
- Still like income: That’s because aside from commodities, there really is no inflation to speak of
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich