- Equities are generally lower across Europe and Asia
- The case for active money management: As the bulls celebrate the fact that the stock market has fought its way back to where it was a whole five weeks ago, it may pay to assess where it is against where it was 12 years ago
- Greece the skids: I’m not sure last week’s round of euphoria, including the strength of the euro, reflects how fragile the situation really is
- Calling out the ISM: This was a low-quality ISM pickup in June
- Defense may be the best offense
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Rosenberg Daily Soundbites
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment