- Global equity markets are up fractionally as the world continues to breathe a sigh of relief over the ongoing Greek debt saga; the U.S. dollar is a touch weaker in the wee hours; hopes are very high that we will see a vigorous second half growth recovery
- The ISM is a critical release tomorrow and while the consensus sees only a fractional decline to 52, we see even-odds of a sub-50 headline
- While the bulls have the upper hand over the past several sessions, several hurdles to the nirvana of a V-shaped market landscape are in place
- Investment strategies that include raw food are essential for anyone with a long-term objective
- In a span of two weeks, the stock market has swung from deeply oversold to overbought
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich