- Global equity markets are rebounding moderately and bond yields backing up a bit; the markets are coming around to the view that the government polices that helped propel the rally are now drawing to a close and perhaps heading into reverse
- It’s amazing how so many pundits are still on the inflation bandwagon.
- Bank shares under pressure
- Jobs data to get worse: The mentality of the economics community was on full display in yesterday’s USA Today
- The more I look at the details of last Friday’s U.S. jobs report, the more disturbing it is
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich