- China’s two mfr’g indices fell to 9 and 10 month lows,
- Taiwan’s PMI fell to a 5 month low,
- India to a 4 month low and
- South Korea to a 6 month low
- In Europe, the final euro zone PMI was slightly below the initial report and now matches the lowest in 8 months.
- UK mfr’g PMI fell to the lowest since Nov ’09
- The US ISM mfr’g today will sum up the weaker regional survey’s that we’ve seen.
Even as mortgage rates fell to a 6 month low, the MBA said refi’s fell 5.7% and purchases were flat.
Post a Comment