- A very mixed session in equities to end the week; bonds are flat with a slight upward tilt to yields
- Ordinarily the U.S. equity market would have responded negatively to yesterday’s economic data disappointment duo, but it had become oversold on a purely near-term technical basis
- The 10-year Treasury note yield slid below the 200-day moving average yesterday
- U.S. initial jobless claims unexpectedly rose in the week of May 21
- We got the same old tepid 1.8% headline GDP growth in Q1
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich
Friday, May 27, 2011
Rosenberg Daily Soundbites
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment