- Risk aversion trades are dominating; it is a literal sea of red in global equity markets; treasuries are still bid
- Government revenues are up! The public sector is really augmenting its revenue base -- through tax increases and user fees
- Inflation? Really?
- Sentiment data less than meets the eye: University of Michigan consumer sentiment index improved in May but it is still below the average of 73.9 that we see during recessions and light years away from the 90 average during expansion phases
- The good news is baked in already
- Rotation to the defensives: Health Care has all of a sudden made it to the top of the S&P 500 sector performance list in recent times
Welcome to the Vitus Capital Blog!
Notes to myself, possibly of interest to others.
-- Bill Northlich