- The middle class was left by the cowboy capitalists with a huge debt load and few jobs
- Business won't invest if they see no one wanting to buy.
- Put ideology aside and create a huge jobs WPA-esque jobs program
- Eliminate payroll taxes on the first $20K of income, and make it up with more taxes on (taxable) incomes over $250K
- Give states intrest-free loans to (re-)hire teachers, police, fire-fighters, sanitation workers. Repay when state tax revenues are higher.
- Current or pending legislation is not the problem. The problem was and is cowboy capitalism, which simply stole and continues to steal from good and trusting American middle class
- Don't extend tax cuts for the wealthy - they save most of their income.
Post a Comment